When it comes to professional chef's knives, our 4pcs Handmade Damascus Steel Knife Set sets the benchmark for quality, performance, and luxury.
Made of Excellent 67 layers 10Cr15CoMoV core Damascus steel grade material with vacuum heat treatment. The hardness reaches 60 ± 2HRC.
Prepare your meals with finesse and ease using these Handmade Japanese Damascus Kitchen Chef Knife Set.
This is a beautiful and luxurious set of blades kitchen knives, hammered VG-10 Damascus steel with a Rosewood handle.
The blade has been polished carefully and manually, with high anti-rust and and anti-corrosion treatment.
The handle is made of Premium Rosewood with double steelhead for an excellent touching and exquisite look.
Level of cutting force: 6.0-8.0 N international standards.
It is in an unused condition and comes in the original box. They are sharp, durable, anti-rust, and lightweight with a long-lasting edge.
This is a perfect gift for the chef in your life! Excellent Japanese quality!
Blade Material: 67 Layers Damascus Super Steel
Handle Material: High-Quality Premium Rosewood
Core Hardness: 60±2 HRC
Angle of the Edge: 15 Degree one side
Sharpness Level: 6.0-8.0 N international standards.
5 inches Utility knife
6.5 inches Cleaver knife
7 inches Santoku knife
8.5 inches Chef knife
Beautiful gift box.
- Please don’t use these knives to cut the bone or other hard food, otherwise, it will damage the blade, don’t beat the food with the knife surface.
- To ensure the knives' anti-rust function, please don’t let acid or corrosive juice left in the knife surface too long, such as tomato juice, lemon juice, etc.
- After use, please be sure to clean the knife, dry it with a clean cloth, placed it in a dry and ventilated place.
- To ensure to reach a better cutting effect, please select different types of knives to cut different food.
- When the knife is blunt, please use sharpener or grindstone grinding forth and back a few times, then the knife will be as sharp as new.
- please do not use your finger to test the sharpness of the blade.